Did you know that cancer affects nearly 14 million people each year in the United States alone? If you’re a senior in Anaheim Hills who has cancer, there are options that can make life in the home much easier going forward.
The best answer is A-1 Home Care, the leading non-medical home care agency in Southern California. A-1 Home Care has diverse care givers that are more than qualified to address the needs of each and every senior that calls upon its respected name. A-1 Home Care’s diverse cancer care providers are prepared to help in the home with things from daily responsibilities to more long-term planning so that cancer patients can focus on their recovery.
The compassionate cancer care providers at A-1 Home Care provide assistance around your home that includes:
- help with daily housekeeping duties like laundry, dish washing, bed-making, dusting, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments, chemo/radiation therapies, and other existing engagements
- help with personal care services such as grooming, general hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- medication reminders
- healthy meal preparation
- fun activities and exercises for a healthy lifestyle
- child care (including special needs care)
- pet care
- and much more
Plus, A-1 Home Care’s services are extremely affordable and they have already helped thousands of seniors improve their quality-of-life since A-1 Home Care first came in business more than 20 years ago.
If you’d like to find out more information about the leading home care options that are waiting for you at A-1 Home Care, then call one of our friendly elder care providers today at (562) 929-8400 or (949) 650-3800. We serve cities throughout Southern California, including Santa Monica, Diamond Bar, Marina Del Rey, Glendale, and Rolling Hills.