Are your joints sore, achy, and leaving you hurting in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, seniors with arthritic joints discover that their symptoms don’t have to slow them down when they trust in the affordable caregiving solutions available throughout Orange County and Los Angeles. That’s because A-1 Home Care has compassionate caregivers whose common goal is to relieve elders of all that’s ailing them, as well as to provide a safe living environment going forward.
Each diverse senior caregiver is proud to serve seniors of all different economic and ethnic backgrounds, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, providing the highest level of arthritis care available anywhere and at the most reasonable costs.
Some of the specific home care services offered at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- medication reminders and administration
- good conversation and genuine companionship
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers elder care options in the home that include Alzheimer’s care, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) care, short-term care, and 24 hour care. It’s this versatility and dedication to bringing the highest level of care to the comfort of the home that has allowed A-1 Home Care to be considered the non-medical home care agency of choice in Southern California today.
If you’d like to find out more about the caregiving solutions offered throughout Anaheim Hills and surrounding areas, then call a helpful senior care specialist today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves nearby communities that include Glendora, Diamond Bar, Orange, Yorba Linda, and Garden Grove.