Suffering from a traumatic brain injury can be devastating, not just for the injured person but for his/her loved ones, too! After all, recovering from a life-threatening head injury can take years, and even then, a full recovery might not be very likely.
But at A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, family caregivers who have a beloved elder with a brain injury in the home can receive continual assistance with our 24 hour care services that are always affordable. Conveniently placed across Los Angeles and Orange County, A-1 Home Care has specialized caregivers for providing brain injury care, exemplifying what it means to always provide the best—and leave behind the rest.
Take a look below at a few of the caregiving services that A-1 Home Care provides in the home:
- assistance with household responsibilities including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- transportation to and from medical appointments as well as other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- fun “brain games” and mind-boosting activities
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care’s in-home elder care options are very diverse, and have already helped elders from all walks of life, including Middle Eastern, Asian, European, and Jewish, to receive the highest quality of brain injury care that they deserve.
You can find out more about the caregiving solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you call a friendly caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby communities that include Tustin, Garden Grove, Yorba Linda, Diamond Bar, and Covina.