The holidays are known as the most festive time in America– but many elders in Orange County and Los Angeles aren’t able to spend time with their loved ones this time of year, making the holidays more difficult than they should be.
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, we provide specialized caregivers who bring round-the-clock live-in care services from their helping hands and golden hearts to all elders who need holiday companionship in the home. The multi-cultural caregiver experts on staff have years of experience in home care provision and assist elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides in-home caregiving services that include:
- assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides kidney disease care, end-of-life hospice care for the terminally-ill, and hospital sitters for elders who are spending time in a medical setting this holiday season. It’s this dedication to serving people from whatever setting they happen to be in that has allowed A-1 Home Care to be known as the caregiver agency of choice in Southern California for the past 20+ years and counting.
To learn more about the caregiver options at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, call a compassionate caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves adjacent communities in Villa Park, Yorba Linda, Orange, Diamond Bar, and Tustin.