With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, love is in the air! But for people with Lou Gehrig’s disease, that probably doesn’t apply.
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, we send multi-cultural senior care specialists to the comfort of the home and provide exceptional Lou Gehrig’s disease care services for everyone who requires assistance in managing their symptoms. Each diverse caregiver on staff provides Lou Gehrig’s disease services that include help with mobility in the house, help with handling different items, and help with personal services that make life easier looking ahead.
A-1 Home Care’s exceptional caregivers brings in-home care services to seniors that include:
- assistance with household duties like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- personal care like bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver options like hospice care for the terminally ill, respite care for burnt out family caregivers, and diabetic care for people with poor blood sugar levels. Plus, A-1 Home Care’s senior services are offered at the most affordable prices available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County, allowing A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision in all of Southern California for decades and counting already.
Learn more about why A-1 Home Care is the non-medical home care agency trusted most when you contact a helpful caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Tustin, Orange, Yorba Linda, Garden Grove, and Villa Park.