Do you have an elder in the home who lacks the motivation or the strength to get around the house during the day, preferring just to stay in bed instead?
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, we provide the leading wake-up and tuck-in services available anywhere in Orange County and Los Angeles. That’s because each expert caregiver on staff comes fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart right to the comfort and convenience of the home, offering years of caregiving experience beforehand to go along with a nurturing demeanor toward people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care’s wake-up and tuck-in services aren’t limited, and even include:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care further provides home care solutions for people needing round-the-clock 24 hour care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, brain injury care, heart attack care for elders with cardiac failure and COPD, and even autistic and Asperger’s care for struggling children in the home.
If receiving the best caregiving services in Southern California would benefit your loved one, then call an A-1 Home Care caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in Diamond Bar, Villa Park, Yorba Linda, Tustin, and Orange.