If you or a loved one has had hip replacement surgery and could use some assistance in the home during the recovery process, don’t you think that the best in-home caregiving services in all of Southern California will be the next best step?
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, we provide always affordable and daily diverse caregiver services to people of all ages and from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Each expert caregiver comes certified and fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others right where they are.
Take a look below at some of the 24 hour care options provided by A-1 Home Care to elders with recent hip replacements in the home:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving solutions for those in need of kidney disease care, autism and Asperger Syndrome care, Downs Syndrome care, Mowat-Wilson Syndrome and Angelman Syndrome care, and more because we believe in always providing the best– and leaving behind the rest!
Find out more about the exceptional hourly in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care today when you call an affectionate caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves nearby communities in Orange, Yorba Linda, Villa Park, Diamond Bar, and Fullerton.