If your loved one has suffered a traumatic head injury, the leading brain injury care options in Los Angeles and Orange County are here to help– and all at a moment’s notice.
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort and convenience of the home with gentle brain injury care experts who come fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others. Each diverse caregiver on staff provides in-home assistance for elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
Some of the specific caregiving services provided in the home by A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides elder care services that include hospice care for the terminally ill, epilepsy and seizure care, and even after surgery care for people who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting following an injury or invasive surgical procedure. It’s this dedication to excellence that has kept seniors healthy and happy in the home for the past 25 years and counting already!
You can learn more about the exceptional brain injury care options available at A-1 Home Care when you pick up the phone and dial (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in Diamond Bar, Yorba Linda, Villa Park, San Dimas, and Fullerton.