Do you have a loved one who’s suffered a brain injury and could use some extra help in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, seniors who have suffered traumatic brain injuries discover that being taken care of in the comfort of their homes eases the difficult recovery period ahead of them. That’s because the compassionate care givers at A-1 Home Care have years of specialized expertise in the home care industry, which includes gaining valuable experience for helping elders in need of continual brain injury assistance.
A-1 Home Care offers a host of other elder care services that reach out across Orange County and Los Angeles as well, including short-term care for elders who could use temporary aid in their homes. A-1 Home Care also offers assistance to elders with physical conditions like arthritis and diabetes.
Some of the specific in-home care options provided by the compassionate care givers at A-1 Home Care include:
- help with housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- healthy meal preparation with wholesome ingredients
- good companionship and conversation
- medication reminders
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- personal care like bathing and dressing
If you’d like to find out more about the leading home care solutions in all of Southern California, then call one of the senior service specialists at A-1 Home Care by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care has been serving Anaheim Hills and surrounding areas for over 20 years, including in cities like Corona Del Mar, Cerritos, San Dimas, Huntington Beach, and Marina Del Rey.