Did you know that the most exceptional and long-lasting after surgery care options in all of Southern California are offered right here in Anaheim Hills?
At A-1 Home Care, we have caregivers who offer companionship services for elders in hospitals everywhere—no matter the duration of their stay. That means elders of every economic influence who are stuck in the hospital don’t need to feel alone because A-1 Home Care’s after surgery care solutions come at the most affordable prices found anywhere.
A-1 Home Care offers different hospital sitter care services, some of which include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care are a big part of why the non-medical home care agency is the one trusted most in Orange County and Los Angeles, and why it has retained that honor since its inception in 1990. Each caregiver on staff provides the best caregiver services offered anywhere for seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
If you’d like to find out more about the leading after surgery care options available in Anaheim Hills and surrounding communities, then call a helpful caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve in neighboring cities like Yorba Linda, Villa Park, Tustin, Fullerton, and Garden Grove.