Are you anticipating surgery with overwhelming anxiety? Is this your first time going through an operation? Stress can cause you to miss important information and advice from doctors who are trying to prepare you for the big day. The good news is, with the advent of modern technology, more and more procedures are outpatient surgeries and it usually takes less than 24 hours to complete the operation. Instead of worrying about whether the procedure will be successful, more patients wonder what life will be like after the surgery.
Why After-Surgery Care?
- Reduce scarring related to plastic surgery procedures
- Maximize rest time to optimize recovery time
- Physical limitations after surgery require outside help to prevent unnecessary injuries
- Certain types of operations, such as eye surgery, require critical post-surgery care
- Reduce anxiety and stress with the presence of a compassionate, knowledgeable caregiver
What to Expect from After-Surgery Care
- Pick-up/drop-off transportation services: If you need a ride to the site of operation, our caregivers will take you there and pick you up after surgery so you can make it home safely.
- Pick up prescriptions: Your personal assistant can run to the pharmacy and pick up any prescriptions you need.
- Run errands: If you need to stock up on groceries or need help with light housecleaning, laundry and meal preparations, we are here for you! After-surgery care also includes personal care, such as bathing, grooming and oral hygiene.
- Companionship: Having good company around helps make the recovery time a smooth transition. Let our warm caregivers take your mind off anything that may weigh you down emotionally.
No matter what type of surgery you’ve had, A-1 Home Care provides temporary and permanent post-surgery care for your needs. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Call (714) 523-4010 today or visit our website www.anaheimhillsinhomecare.com to find out more about post-surgery care. We proudly serve the communities of Anaheim Hills, Brea, Yorba Linda, Corona Del Mar, Placentia, Villa Park, Fullerton, La Palma, and all throughout Orange County.